Do you want to tour theatres? The Touring Secrets Guide tells you what you need to know: how to book your show, how to sell hundreds more tickets, what to do at media appearances, some great publicity stunts, the technical rider, and more.
• How to work with theatre managers and programming directors
• How to develop world-class marketing materials that set your show apart
• How to work with the local media – and sell 600 tickets in one day with a publicity stunt
• How to work with the theatre’s marketing team to promote your show
• A sample day in a touring illusion show, with the duties of each team member in setting up, doing the performance, and striking
• Developing new and original material that make your show world-class
• A technical rider to make sure the theatre provides what you need to perform
• A secrecy agreement so the theatre technicians respect your secrets
“The best card trick in the world”, reimagined so you can predict a specific time of day. An ideal routine for media appearances on radio and TV. It blows people’s minds anywhere, anytime, and it resets in seconds. The Touring Secrets Guide includes instructions for making the deck and performing it.
The Touring Secrets Guide is based on 16 years on the road as the largest illusion show in Canada. Ted & Marion Outerbridge have been reviewed as “champions of magic” (Bergedorfer Zeitung, Germany) and “the most successful magicians in Canada” (Montreal Gazette). The Touring Secrets Guide was presented at the Outerbridge lecture at the 2015 IBM Convention in Jacksonville, Florida.