Do you want to tour theatres? The Touring Secrets eBook tells you what you need to know: how to book your show, how to sell hundreds more tickets, what to do at media appearances, some great publicity stunts, the technical rider, and more.
• How to work with theatre managers and programming directors
• How to develop world-class marketing materials that set your show apart
• How to work with the local media – and sell 600 tickets in one day with a publicity stunt
• How to work with the theatre’s marketing team to promote your show
• A sample day in a touring illusion show, with the duties of each team member in setting up, doing the performance, and striking
• Developing new and original material that make your show world-class
• A technical rider to make sure the theatre provides what you need to perform
• A secrecy agreement so the theatre technicians respect your secrets
“The best card trick in the world”, reimagined so you can predict a specific time of day. An ideal routine for media appearances on radio and TV. It blows people’s minds anywhere, anytime, and it resets in seconds. The Touring Secrets Guide includes instructions for making the deck and performing it.
The Touring Secrets eBook is based on 16 years on the road as the largest illusion show in Canada. Ted & Marion Outerbridge have been reviewed as “champions of magic” (Bergedorfer Zeitung, Germany) and “the most successful magicians in Canada” (Montreal Gazette). The Touring Secrets eBook was presented at the Outerbridge lecture at the 2015 IBM Convention in Jacksonville, Florida.
“This is without a doubt the best set of lecture notes I’ve seen, actually it’s more like a book. Full details and in color which reflects on the type of work the Outerbridge’s do on and off stage. If you have EVER thought about putting together a tour or even currently tour this book is for you. It covers EVERYTHING you would need to know which can only come from years of being on the road – 16 years to be exact! These are the real secrets of magic and how to make a living. Actually, even if you didn’t tour Ted talks about radio interviews, press, publicity, etc. which we can all learn from.
VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.”
PAUL ROMHANY│VANISH – INTERNATIONAL MAGIC MAGAZINE
“Great for a person wanting to know the ins and outs of doing road shows.”
OBIE O’BRIEN│PRESIDENT, OBIE’S 4F CONVENTION
“THIS is an AWESOME deal! Love the technical rider and the promotion idea section!!”
“The information is very detailed, and it’s the real deal on how to keep a show on the road.”
“I really liked it! Thanks Ted, I enjoyed the chapter on road cases and the structure of your day on the road and more…”
The Touring Secrets eBook (titled “Outerbridge – A Day in the Life”) is a 64-page, full-size (8½” x 11″) full color eBook.
$25.00Add to cart